Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Made my day

It was funny and surprisingly well rhymed. The only gripe I have with it (besides the mistake at the parrot part; you first refer to Polly as a 'he' and then it becomes a 'she') is that the sound crackles at various intervals.

And to those that want to download it, the song is available on iTunes

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome

It's not often that you find a film of this calibre for free, on the internet. Just wondering, but what program(s) was/were used to create this animation? Doesn't look like flash...

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Hilarious!

I saw the second one first, and then saw this one. It's miles better than the second in every way. My personal favourite was the Animal Crossing one (I also liked the Pikachu, F-zero, and the Magic Mushroom ones)

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Much more serious than the others

It's more serious than the previous 3, but not in a bad way. The art style reminds me of the graphic novel 'Maus' in the way that the world is devoid of colour, to show that hope is running short.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Astounding

I really enjoyed the visual humour as well as the expresions. It really shows talent when you can have a diologue nearly entirely out of facial expressions and still get the message across. You don't really need a grasp of any laguage to understand the video.

{PS} Recruitment Flash {PS} Recruitment Flash

Umm

I thought that this wasn't allowed, but whatever. It's good for what it is

the bird and the worm the bird and the worm

Cool!

It's kind of anime-style, but a little more fluid.
I like it! Gets your blood pumping!

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Wow!

This is great! I wish I could use Flash this well!

Luigi's Rough day Luigi's Rough day

Hmm....

It's not bad. It just needs a little editing. Your speech bubbles went off screen, and some parts didn't make sense (in the video, it says "meanwhile" while it actually was later). I know that I'm sounding really picky right now. Sorry about that.

thegameboy2008 responds:

thats okay bud

Dr. Dimitri Dr. Dimitri

Not bad!

Hey nice work! all it really needs is a little polish (more fluid animation, for example) and you have a nice little gem, as silly as the premise is...